Saturday, September 17, 2011

Motown In The 70s











01 Wee Gee - You've Been A Part Of Me
02 Flavour - Don't Freeze Up
03 Phil Cordell - Back In My Arms Again
04 The Four Tops- Hey Man, We Got To Get You A Woman
05 Irene Ryan - Time (to believe in each other)
06 Edwin Starr - There You Go (Vocal)
07 Jamal Trice - If Love Is Not The Answer
08 Orange Sunshine - Who's Cheating On Who
09 Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - I Won't Be The Fool I've Been Again
10 Riverhead - I Can't Let Maggie Go
11 Su Shifrin - All I Wanna Do
12 The Boones - Forever A Song In My Heart
13 Blinky -This Man Of Mine
14 C.P. Spencer - Still Holding On
15 Chip Hand - Wait Until September
16 The Allens - California Music
17 Devastating Affair - You Don't Know (How Hard It Is To Make It)
18 Jack Ashford & The Sound Of New Detroit - Do The Choo Choo (Part 1)
19 Disco Stan - Funky Cocktail (Pt. I)
20 Celebration - Since I Met You There's No Magic
21 The Four Tops - How Can I Forget You.
22 Gladys Knight & The Pips - For Once In My Life
23 Jennifer - Do It For Me
24 Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - How Come
25 The Boones - When The Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes
26 The Allens - A Bird In The Hand (Is Worth Two In The Bush)
27 Phil Cordell - Doing The Best I Can
28 Livin' Proof - You And I (Part 1)
29 Jr Walker & The All Stars - Gimme That Beat (Part 1)
30 Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Baby Don't You Leave Me
31 Marbaya - Mother Nature
32 Valentino - I Was Born This Way
33 William Goldstein & The Magic Disco - Midnight Rhapsody (Part 1)
34 Yvonne Fair -Tell Me Something Good

Motown In The 70s

No comments:

Post a Comment