Monday, July 4, 2011

Blue Eyed Motown Vol 2


VA - Blue Eyed Motown Vol 2

01 Dorsey Burnette - Little Acorn
02 Kiki Dee - Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing
03 My Friends - I'm A Easy Rider
04 Paul Petersen - Chained
05 Mike & The Modifiers - I've Gotta Find Myself A Brand New Baby
06 Sunday Funnies - Walk Down The Path Of Freedom
07 Frankie Valli - Baby I Need Your Loving
08 Chris Clark - I Like Everything About You
09 Martin & Finley - It's Another Sunday
10 Little Lisa - Choo Choo Train
11 Bruce Channel - That's What's Happenin'
12 Rare Earth - Crazy Love
13 Reuben Howell - You Can't Stop A Man In Love
14 Connie Haines - What's Easy For Two Is Hard For One
15 Lesley Gore - Someplace Else Now
16 Tony Martin - Ask Any Man
17 R Dean Taylor - Don't Fool Around
18 Rustix - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
19 Stoney & Meatloaf - Sunshine (Where's Heaven)
20 Debbie Dean - Stay My Love
21 The Headliners - You're Bad News
22 The Poor Boys - Do What You Wanna Do
23 The Messengers - You Keep Running Away
24 Charlene - I Want To Go Back There Again
25 The Underdogs - Mojo Hanna
26 Tommy Good - Ask The Lonely
27 Robert John - If You Don't Want My Love
28 Teena Marie - You're All The Boogie I Need

VA - Blue Eyed Motown Vol 2

No comments:

Post a Comment