Thursday, July 7, 2011

Req Motown Magic 2009


VA - Motown Magic 2009

01 Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - I Think We Can Make It
02 The Marvelettes - I Hope You have Better Luck Than I Did
03 Diana Ross - Why Play Games
04 The Jackson 5 - Love Scenes
05 Diana Ross & The Supremes - Don't Let True Love Die
06 The Supremes & The Four Tops - Joy To The World
07 Marvin Gaye - Soulie
08 Marvin Gaye & Kim Weston - I Couldn't Help Falling For You
09 Martha & The Vandellas - With A Guy Like You
10 The Isley Brothers - Sure Is A Whole Lotta Woman
11 The Temptations - You've Got to Earn It
12 Michael Jackson - I Was Made To Love Her
13 The Marvelettes - No Time For Tears
14 The Four Tops - Have a Little Faith
15 Diana Ross & The Supremes - Believe in Me
16 The Jackson 5 - You Can't Hurry Love
17 Rita Wright - Beware Of A Stranger
18 The Spinners - Too Late I Learned
19 Diana Ross - I Don't Care Where The Money Is
20 The Supremes & The Four Tops - Gimme Some Lovin'
21 The Isley Brothers - Smile (What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted)

Motown Magic 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment