Monday, July 4, 2011

Blue Eyed Motown


VA - Blue Eyed Motown Vol 1

Reading about white artists that recorded for the Motown label (and on the subsidairy labels V.I.P, Mowest and Rare Earth) on the motowntreasures group , I made two compilations of white artists that made it to the Motown Stable one way or the other during the sixties and seventies.

01 Jose Feliciano - Ain't That Peculiar
02 The Lewis Sisters - Don't Make Me Live Without Your Love
03 My Friends - Concrete And Clay
04 Bobby Darin - Someday We'll Be Together
05 Martin & Finley - Best Friends
06 The Poor Boys - Beg Me
07 Lesley Gore - She Said That
08 Rare Earth - Stop her on sight (S.O.S.)
09 Charlene - Heaven Help Us All
10 The Headliners - We Call It Fun
11 Sunday Funnies - It's Just A Dream
12 Robert John - Bread And Butter
13 The Messengers - The Letter
14 Bruce Channel - You Make Me Happy
15 Connie Haines - Midnight Johnny
16 Tommy Good - Shotgun
17 Dorsey Burnette - They're Only Words
18 Bruce Willis - Turn It Up (A Little Louder)
19 Kiki Dee - Walk On By
20 Chris Clark - Everything Is Good About You
21 Michael Campbell - Angel Got A Book Today
22 R.Dean Taylor - Gonna Give Her All The Love I Got
23 The Ones - You Haven't Seen My Love
24 Mike & The Modifiers - It's Too Bad
25 Reuben Howell - I'll See You Through
26 Rustix - I Guess This is Goodbye
27 PJ - T.L.C (Tender Loving Care)
28 Debbie Dean - Baby Baby I'm In Love Again
29 Honest Men - Baby
30 Paul Petersen - Don't Let It Happen To Us

VA - Blue Eyed Motown Vol 1

No comments:

Post a Comment